Saturday 6 August 2011

Reasons for being a rubbish blogger..my excuses list!

Well despite having the good intentions of blogging about my move to Bangkok and the adventures Dodo and I were planning to have I have posted zilch..Wait..Wait..hear me out before you all kick my ass! I got the shock of my life when I discovered that I had gotten on the plane unknowingly up the duff!

What followed was 3 months of madness and major morning sickness. Trust me on this Bangkok is not a kind city for a woman trying to get a collection ready in time for a trade show. Stupidly high temperatures, pollution and smells coming at you from everywhere, not great when you can barely keep water in your stomach. The tuk-tuk rides and traffic jams really took it out of me and I was delighted to be back in the drizzle of South London!
So as you can all imagine I had my hands/brain kind of full..and they are set to be fuller..during the madness I found out that I am expecting twins. Not sure I have my head around this yet, but I better get on with it as I'm now 21 weeks pregnant and the babies are growing at a scary rate. My belly is getting pummeled with kicks and punches and I often wonder how my body can possibly contain 2 other humans?! It's exciting and scary all at the same time. So my Bangkok adventures have been put on hold and I am staying put until I have my new additions here safe and sound.

Now you can all feel free to kick my ass from here on in as I do need it every now and then. I have missed my blog and really want to get back on track with it, so please please if you see me going off the blogging straight and narrow have a loud word in my ear!

4 comments: