Friday 1 June 2012

#Tippingpoint Make This Stop!

My babies are peacefully having a nap. I am at my computer trying to understand how any human being could go into to the home of any other human being (let alone a child) and brutally snuff out their life. "Snuff out" is far too polite a way to put this..stab them, tie them up and smash their skulls..shoot them..those are the facts of what "soldiers" did to the people of Houla in Syria.

I don't understand, I will never understand how those in power can stand by and watch this happen. I know that diplomatic avenues are being followed but clearly this is having no effect and babies and children are being murdered. Is this not tipping point enough? I won't put the pictures on my blog it is too hard to view and they details of what happened to the people of Houla are told better than I could ever write them in the article from The Times
I am angry, are you angry? I want the killing to stop. I want the people of Houla to know that we are angry about what has been done to them and that we care enough about there children to make this stop.
Please sign the Save the Children petition

Tweet using the hashtags #Tippingpoint #Syria #stopthekilling

Blog, talk to your friends, Facebook it! Share and spread the word anyway you can. Together our voices are loud. If it happened to your kids you would hope that someone in the world would be angry enough to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment