Wednesday 1 May 2013

The Gallery: Self Portrait

Shameless self appreciation in this weeks gallery. I am loving me. I am loving me better than I did when I was 27. I love me at 37. I don't just look better (er..but I do look better) I am better and stronger and smarter. I am pretty proud of what I have managed to achieve and what I have survived, I wake up everyday and remind myself how I got here. So yeah here you go..this is me! Yay me! Big up me! Go me!

Have a look at the other self loving going on in this weeks gallery over at www.stickyfingersblog.com

Er...minds out the gutter folks..I just noticed how rude that sounded..lol!

 

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic post and pictures. I have to say that I am far more comfortable with myself in my 30s than I ever was with myself in my 20s

    Herding Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hoping my 40s are better still!

      Delete
  2. I admire you, what a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..bigging myself up on a down day has paid off..nice compliments ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Got to be our own cheer leaders sometimes :) thanks for commenting

      Delete
  4. Love your pictures, and check out that little cutie on your back ;) @Kahanka

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your positive attitude about yourself now - it's def something which comes with age. and you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a really lovely post and such beautiful pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you indeed! Lovely (and you have fab hair) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots, especially the bottom one, I'm all for a bit of self loving lol (mind completely not in the gutter!) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you are so photogenic and your son is so cute! I'm a single mum to 3 kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing and should be very proud of yourself - fab photos x

    ReplyDelete