Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Gallery: White Rabbits And Roll On Christmas!

This weeks gallery theme is celebrations. With it coinciding with the first of December I couldn't resist posting this.
For a lucky December

White Rabbits White Rabbits White Rabbits!

I love December! I love Christmas, snow and all the magic that goes with it..and I worry that I will miss it horribly when I move to hot sticky Bangkok. So it has come as a surprise how much effort goes into the decorations here. The rabbits are part of the Christmas display at a major shopping mall in Bangkok. I was totally in love with them and took tons of photos.
Father Christmas won't need a coat!
The rabbits had more traditional friends. I loved the sparkly reindeer might end up as my Christmas card this year!
Maybe I could get used to the tropical Christmas after all..just turn up the air con till it's suitably frosty!

Pop over and take a look at the other fantastic gallery entries at Sticky Fingers

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures

    Http://seathreepeeo@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete