Thursday 25 November 2010

The Gallery: Black and White

This week has been hard for me to find a black and white photo. I have moved around quite a bit in the past few years and during that time have lost many of my images. I have avoided thinking about the things that I have lost over the years as I have so much in my life to enjoy in the present moment. But all that being said it did make me a little sad and has made me want to fill my life with new and exciting photos..and some that i didn't take with the trusty i-phone!
So sorry but I am cheating, I didn't take these but I am in them.

Turning 30!

This was taken on my 30th birthday (before I hit the bleach!) with my best friend Emma. It was a day I will never forget, spent with people that I love/loved. I was still married and Dodo was being planned. It was an exciting time for me and I was happy.


Scream if you want to go faster!
Only a few years later and my life was totally upside down. I was a mother and my marriage was over. This picture was one of the turning points for me. I look at it every day. I was starting to be happy again.
Dodo was screaming with joy as we raced along in a speedboat in Thailand.

1 comment:

  1. What fantastic pictures. They represent so much more then just a moment in time.

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete