Tuesday 16 November 2010

The not very good or funny awkward first post

So this seems pretty silly to me and I think it may seem odd to most of you (what most of you…nobody will read this anyway!) but I have a bit of a block when it comes to writing stuff down. Blank pages freak me out..always have done. No I am not dyslexic, but I can't spell for toffee. It's just the whole blank page thing, for as long as I can remember..as a consequence I was rather shit at school.
I thought it would be a good idea to get this off my chest for a first post, and might make the next one a little easier. Well I could skip Tuesday and just start out with a wordless Wednesday..no no! This blog is supposed to kick the blank page phobia into touch and be somewhere I can yabba on about the stuff in my head. Hope I can make it a bit interesting and not too ranty, I do have a tendency to get a bit cross about stuff and sometime sweary. You have been warned.

3 comments:

  1. Wrong! I read it. And, BTW? Your spelling ain't that bad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you should list your blog on my weekly Blog Hop over at www.mummyslittlemonkey.com. It goes up each Friday (usually late evening once the kids are out of my hair) and I'm more than happy to help if you have trouble working out the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the encouragement! Its a weird sort of thrill thinking that anyone would take the time to read my words, thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete