Thursday 8 September 2011

The Gallery: Shoes

I have a shoe problem. I can't stop myself buying totally impractical, never to see the light of day beauties. They call to me from the shelves..I try to ignore them and walk past in my very sensible mummy shoes..but sometimes I just cave in and get carried away, knowing full well they will only be worn round the house! 

Sometimes I get given pretty ones like this!
I got married in this pair

Dodo is already far better than me at walking in the silly high ones stashed in my wardrobe and totters round my bedroom pretending to be me. I won't spoil her image and tell her that mummy would normally only wear them if she can be assured of a car and a seat at wherever I am going!


Pair of vintage Gina

Wedges..oh how I love them let me count the ways!

Sadly my life isn't offering me ample occasions for tarting around in fancy footwear. You are more likely to see me in a pair of Crocs or the dreaded Uggs..Yes I have officially joined the comfy shoe brigade! I wish I could be one of those mums that can do anything and everything in stilettos but alas i'm not.
Crocs can be pretty too!
Right now I can't even bend over to do my own shoes up! I need help with buckles and really anything other than flip flops is a bit of a faf. But fear not..I will return to my pretties as soon as I am able to see my feet again! So if your reading this Father Christmas..you can always put a smile on my face by treating me to a pair of silly limo shoes this crimbo...


1 comment:

  1. You have some great shoes there. I love wedges too. That's also a rather nifty tattoo.

    ReplyDelete