Friday 2 September 2011

The Gallery: Animals..at it like rabbits!

I seem to come across rabbits just about everywhere. I have never owned one I'm more of a cat lady, not the old variety smelling of wee I hope! But when this weeks gallery theme came up as animals a quick flick through my photo's revealed the rabbits far out numbered the cats. They have even turned up (by the dozen!) at my local pub The Honor Oak, much to the delight of Dodo.
South East London Bunny

Ready for my close up


I even spot the bunnies in Bangkok! it's not the first time they have caught my eye I ended up using them for the gallery before. Easter time and just walking round the streets they are stalking me..I'm sure they will continue to multiply in my photo library..being rabbits they just can't help it..
Random royal rabbits

Thai Bunnies

Posh Easter bunny from the Mandarin Oriental
Now go and have a look at all the other fab animal goings on at Tara's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment