Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Gallery: Children

For the gallery this week it would have been easy to have taken one of any number of stunning photos of Dodo..but hey you see her all the time! So I thought I would trawl through the family albums and dig out a few gems from my childhood..Please note..I am not responsible for the dodgy hair! That is one hundred percent my Fathers own work, creative man, but clearly insane making a fringe begin in the centre of my head.
I secretly love my fringe! thanks Dad x
I am not an only child, so I will risk incurring the wrath of little brother and Dad and post this beauty!

Note Dad has AMAZINGLY on trend glasses!
Scary that fashion has come full circle and many of my friends are sporting the beardy/glasses look right now! I love the pictures that my parents took in the little flat we lived in, the dining room was so bright and sunny. Great memories and a treasure trove of style influence..I am absolutely getting a spider plant right now!
Get on over to Sticky Fingers and check out the other fab blogs who have joined in this week..






4 comments:

  1. these photos are so cool, what a funky family. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fringe! But must admit the pic is a bit freaky.... as if it's from Poltergeist! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so on trend! Love the beard/glasses combo, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! Oh spider plant, not seen one for ages. I want one too :) Lx

    ReplyDelete